Childcare Voucher Program
Cares Act Funds for Fort Bend Families
Fort Bend County Commissioners Court has authorized additional ARPA assistance Funds to help offset childcare costs for families who are facing financial instability in Fort Bend County due to COVID-19.
You may be eligible to receive up to $500 per child up to three (3) children per family with each voucher good for up to 3 months. The voucher can be only used for any childcare services at a licensed childcare facility in Fort Bend County.
- Be a Fort Bend County resident at the time of application
- Child must be under 13 years of age
- Use approved Voucher at a Texas Licensed Child Care Center/Program or Texas Licensed Child Care Home Provider
- Licensed facilities must be located in Fort Bend County. Click here to view a list of eligible childcare facilities
- Income has been negatively impacted by COVID-19
- Meet the Low-to-Moderate Income (LMI) level criteria: 80% of the 2021 LMI income levels [pdf]
If you meet the above Eligibility Criteria click the button below to access Fort Bend County Childcare Voucher application. You can also request the application by contacting the Program Administrator Qaisar Q Imam: Email: email@example.com; Phone: 281-467-9545; Fax: 281-666-8289
Not submitting the correct required documentation may cause significant delay in the application processing.
Thank you for your interest in applying for the Fort Bend County Childcare Voucher Program. At this point we are not accepting any more applications. Please check back after June 5, 2021 to see if any additional applications are being accepted.